Me: Space-Time is the moment experienced directly/consciously.
The keys to discovering a new paradigm are:
1) recognizing that coming into a new unit of time, i.e. experiencing space-time as an actual new personal reality is at least half of the battle won so far as paradigm perception is concerned
2) conceptual opposition to current actual realities and/or to current orthodoxies
3) discovery of a new tool and/or insight
4) having the personal will and courage to express what #1 enables and #’s 2 and 3 reveal.
5) recognizing that #1 is a paradigm shift itself of inestimable power, to wit: the kingdom of heaven is within and “Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.”
And please, PLEASE don’t make the personal and scientifically arrogant assumption that #5 is a religious statement. Religion is grasping for stasis. Wisdom is process, dynamic, interactive and integrative mental free flow.
GC: Now we are discussing reality. The next step after noticing high and low is description of a society that is healthy. more fun and leaves room for the rest of Nature.
Me: “Now we are discussing reality. The next step after noticing high and low is description of a society that is healthy. more fun and leaves room for the rest of Nature.”
The philosophical concept of grace, which is the active/expressive form of love, is the pinnacle concept of wisdom. It is also the true nature of full human consciousness and the best (not yet fully recognized) expression of temporal universe reality.
As policy is the active/expressive form of systems such concept would seem to be a great one to base an economic system on, and any and all other systems as well no doubt.
The correct course would be to contemplate the various and utterly pregnant aspects of grace while comparing these with any and all scientific insights and finally, always keeping in mind that wisdom is depth and breadth of knowledge, the mentally integrative process itself and of truths, workabilities, applicabilities and highest ethical concepts of APPARENT opposites.