- The monetary authority will examine every enterprise’s prices monthly, and if they increase by more than 2% over the previous month their books will be examined for the reasons why.
- The economic vice of arbitrary price increases will not be tolerated and if an enterprise increases their prices monthly by a large percentage or by more than 2% annually the percentage of the 50% rebate back to them by the monetary authority will be reduced by the percentage of price increase. Authentic cost increases that exceed the cost savings brought about by the policies of the new paradigm will not be subject to such sanction, but again, the destabilizing vice of arbitrary and greedy price increases will not be tolerated.
- The “three strikes and you’re out” policy regarding such price increases where the enterprise losses its 50% rebate privileges will be uniformly and unflinchingly applied with enterprises proved guilty of such vice. When gracious benevolence and prosperity are brought to the economy and money system so as to serve all agents the proper response will be expected to be appreciation and dedicated abiding by the rules. Thus honest and genuine ethics will finally come to the economy and the money system.
It’s the idea that defines and restricts money and its distribution that must change. The monopoly paradigm concept of Debt Only must be broken up and enable the new monetary paradigm of Monetary Gifting to be integrated into the economy.
Put these facts, historical and structural insights and actions together and you have a slam dunk mega paradigm change that everyone can get behind, and potentially a human evolutionary understanding.
- Retail sale is the terminal ending point for the entire economic process.
- Retail sale is thus by definition the ending, summing and terminal expression point for any and all relevant economic factors including cost, profit, price and inflation.
- Private finance is the dominant power in the economy and indeed does dominate and manipulate individuals, other business models, nations and regions.
- Private finance extracts an outsized amount of profit from the economy.
- The most underling and significant factor in the collapse of empires, nations and civilizations has been the continual build up of debt.
- Private money creation violates both Occam’s Razor and Lord Acton’s dictum regarding power and its absolute corrupting tendency. It also is a glaring contradiction in an allegedly free market economic system.
- Private control of money creation is not a legitimate business model, but rather a government responsibility.
- A publicly administered banking, monetary and financial system could degenerate into a problematic system also, unless it was firmly and logically guided by an incorruptible natural philosophical concept.
- A new paradigm is a single concept that creates and transforms an entire pattern/body of knowledge/area of human endeavor.
- A new paradigm is not the end of history in any specific pattern, but it is a definite and permanent progressive event in a pattern that all factors adapt to….and not the other way around. This is because it indisputably increases knowledge, freedom of thought and action and general survival.
- A mega paradigm change is one that alters systems that personally affect virtually everyone numerous times if not continually throughout each day.
- Wisdom is deeper and more insightful knowledge than facts, theories and the scientific mode of thought.
- Wisdom is the process of the integration of the truths, workabilities, applicabilities and highest ethical considerations in seeming opposite perspectives.
- Paradigms being both singular concepts that create and transform entirely new patterns are ultimate temporal universe and human mental integrations.
- Wisdom is the process of integration as per #13 and the self actualization of human experience.
- Love is the ultimate spiritual value and human experience.
- Grace is love in human individual action and in human systemic policy, and thus the natural philosophical concept of grace is both the pinnacle concept of wisdom and love’s logical temporal universe expression.
- An analysis of every historical paradigm change will reveal that their primary beneficial effects are always expressions of an aspect or aspects of the natural philosophical concept of grace.
- The new monetary, financial and economic paradigm is grace as in abundant monetary gifting.
- The physical/temporal universe is a continual free flowing electro-magnetic interaction and integration between itself and individual human consciousness whether consciousness is considered a separate or fully integrated/integrative source.
- Grace characterizes both the temporal/physical universe and consciousness.
- Grace is the present time state of the cosmos, and this is why being completely in present time is associated with enlightenment and genuine religious experience.
- Understanding grace is key to understanding both oneself and the physical/temporal universe, and decyphering grace is discovering the code of the universe.
Wisdom is the elegant problem resolving insights behind the grasping stumbling block habituation of dogmas. It’s the essence and experience of truths within the dross of the stepping stones that hopefully show the way toward such.
Wisdom is self actualizing love and its active form grace/graciousness, and I couldn’t care less whether people get there by worshipping the great god mugjub that lives up the yap-yap river or by swearing that religion is total bunk….because love and grace are everything of value and the understanding that the concept of grace is the literal integration of everything and its opposite as well.
Way more important than recognizing the new monetary paradigm of monetary grace as in gifting is recognizing that an aspect or aspects of grace has been the central and operant concept behind every genuine paradigm change, and beyond even that is the awakening realization that the natural philosophical concept of grace, properly understood, is the nature and the secret of the cosmos/everything itself, that is, the integration of both consciousness and the physical/temporal universe.
Steve Hummel 08/12/2019
The only government or religion one can trust is one based and focused on grace as in love in action. It is the same with economies and money systems. In fact one might say that the natural philosophical concept of grace as in love in action/systemic policy is the deepest, most causitive and operant/primary concept in every truly progressive occurence/paradigm change. (examples)
Indeed grace is the concept behind every paradigm change because it is the only concept that is both thoroughly mentally and temporally/physically integrative and applicable. Grace is hence also a thirdness greater oneness and hence reflective of the cosmic code of an integrated duality within an integrative trinity-unity.
KZ: Robert, I believe Chandler and I are on sort of the same page. The statement of the judge in my comment above is a good starting point. “In this favored land of law and liberty, the road to advancement is open to all. . . . Every American knows that or ought to know that he has no better friend than the laws and that he needs no artificial combination for his protection. They are of foreign origin and I am led to believe mainly upheld by foreigners.” The important section is the first eight words, “In this favored land of law and liberty…” It isn’t the invisible hand of markets or the visible hand of middle management that is the impetus in America. But rather that America is a favored land of law and liberty. America’s businesses and economy are successful due to this. This teleology has been and is used to justify and explain most parts of American history. Sometimes with full commitment to the truth of it. Sometimes as merely a political expedient. I assess the judge’s statement as more the former than the latter. Applied in the fullest sense this mythology leaves no room for management of any sort. Used cynically, the mythology merely hides overriding greed and the pursuit of absolute political control, particularly regarding the working class. Thus, we see use of favored land of liberty and law to oscillate America between progressive democracy, fearful nationalist state, and greedy capitalist dreadnought. Shows an interesting picture of American culture. The central core belief in America as a favored nation blessed with law and liberty, around which are hung institutions and activities for each of the three modes listed above.
Me: Genuine and lasting change, i.e. actual human progress never occurs unless or until a NEW concept is recognized and is generally applicable/applied to a body of knowledge/area of human endeavor BECAUSE that concept IS a PATTERN change. It isn’t just a needed and perhaps superior structural change WITHIN the body of knowledge it’s a change in the ENTIRE pattern.
Now having said this there are paradigms and then there are Paradigms. In fact you could say there are at least three forms of paradigms. A structural paradigm (paradigm of reform) , a body of knowledge/conceptual paradigm change and finally a mega human paradigm change.
The last time we had the latter was the change from nomadic hunting and gathering to agriculture/homesteading and city dwelling and the new monetary paradigm is precisely that kind of paradigm change because it is a fundamentally deep and general problem resolving pattern change for ALL of humanity in ways that PERSONALLY/INTIMATELY effect them CONTINUALLY in the PRESENT moment.
RL: How, growing up in America did I escape all that. It’s Babbit pure and simple, which no working person standing in soup or hiring lines in the 1930s would swallow. Not my father, not the workers in our community. You are leaving out a big part of the story, which the New Deal tried to bridge, but could’t. That story, not law and liberty, gives me hope.
Me: Probably because you had a better moral compass than most Americans and an intellect as well. Ken’s analysis is accurate alright except America has always come up short philosophically. That’s the problem with resources, opportunity and geographical isolation the last of which Europe has never had, it inhibits depth of thought and hence palliation of problems.
Americans fell for Marx’s theft of one of Germany’s greatest, Hegel, whose dialectic was wisdom, and fell again for the right’s proclivity to smear anything it perceived as alloying its power and control. The result? The non-progress of obsessive dualism and mere reform at best.
Better to have taken Hegel’s integrated duality within an integrative trinity-unity and then studied Kuhn (although Kuhn being an American ultimately opted for scientism and philosophically chickened out as well) and they might have accomplished real wisdom which actually solves problems instead of wallowing in them and calling that progress.
Even though macro-economics has garnered a few insights since its inception shortly before the end of WW II it has largely become a plaything discipline to obsess over and obscure the real problem with modern economies, namely the money system and its problematic and dominating paradigm of Debt ONLY. That paradigm has been holding humanity and civilization down for over 5000 years. Again macro-economics was born into that fact less than a century ago and hence its analysis is very shallow and its cultural horizon is short and largely unconscious of the larger problem.
When one analyzes from the paradigmatic level and has even an inkling of the historical signatures of imminent and accomplished paradigm changes the hunt becomes not for the complexities of problems nearly as much as for the singular paradigm concept and how its simplicity of operation and yet breadth and depth of problem resolving policies will be optimally integrated into the economy.
Economics has become increasingly useless and has come to reflect the buddhist saying: If you come upon the Buddha on the road to enlightenment…shoot him!
To paraphrase James Carville: It’s the monetary paradigm, stupid.